mWAVE’s Omnidirectional antennas radiate and receive energy equally in all horizontal directions. Omnidirectional antennas are the desired solution for applications requiring good all round coverage. In specialized applications mWAVE antenna designs can be manufactured to also accommodate a specified down tilt for near field coverage. These designs are available in a wide array of frequency bands and gains. Contact an mWAVE representative for your custom omnidirectional antenna requirements.
CUSTOM MILLIMETER WAVE ANTENNAS (60-110GHZ)
mWAVE is a global leader in developing 60GHz, 70GHz, 80 GHz, 94 GHz and upto 110 GHz High Performance antenna for custom, military and airborne applications. With over 10 years of experience in millimeter wave development and having shipped thousands of antennas mWAVE has a wide variety of sizes, configurations, mounts and options such as the first dual pol adapter for 80GHz.
MWAVE HAS EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE DESIGNING MILLIMETER WAVE ANTENNA FOR THE MOST ADVANCED AIRBORNE AND CUSTOM APPLICATIONS
- Available in 8” and 1FT sizes with and without mounts
- Superior Radiation Efficiency
- Sturdy and weather resistant reflector and radome design
- mWave’s 80 GHz, 94 GHz and 110 GHz products can be configured for commercial, airborne, radar or military applications
- Linear Polarization, Dual Polarization option available
- Integrated direct waveguide connect design options available
- Compact, rugged aluminum mount design using corrosion resistant materials, stainless steel hardware
- Survival ratings: 125 mph wind / 1 inch ice
- Operate wind: 70 mph
- Superior fine azimuth and elevation adjustment
- Optional sight alignment tool available
- Experience with lightweight airborne and other specialized applications