Directional Flat Panel Antenna
Gabriel designs and manufactures a complete line of Microwave Directional Flat Panel Antennas. This new generation of microwave point-to-point antenna products exhibits wide bandwidth and high efficiency. They are currently available in 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands.
These innovative and high efficiency Directional Flat Panel Antennas are available in .5 ft. (0.15 m), 1 ft. (0.3 m) and 2 ft. (0.6 m) sizes with a thickness of only 1 inch (25 mm).
The antennas small size and profile makes it an ideal choice when concealment of site antennas is necessary. In addition to the antenna’s size, it is easily concealed by painting it to blend into any architectural environment.
These antennas are lightweight and extremely easy to install and align. The antenna input connector is located on the back of the panel. Two antenna mount types are available for the Directional Flat Panel Antenna line. The Mini-Mount is standard on the 0.5 ft. and most 1 ft. models and mounts to a 1.9 in. (48 mm) to 4.5 in. (114 mm) O.D. mast pipe.
Gabriel’s Quick-Align Mount is Standard on the 2 ft. and is optional on the 1 ft. Directional Flat Panel Antennas. The model number on the 1 ft. model for this mount is designated with a suffix (M1). The standard mast interface for this mount is 2.375 in. (60 mm) O.D. (MCKQA-19-45), an optional 1.9 in. (48 mm) to 4.5 in. (114 mm) Mast Clamp Kit is available on request.
Facts & Features
- mWAVE – Gabriel Quality and Dependability.
- Lightweight and durable construction.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Input connector positioned on back of antenna assembly.
- Antenna supplied with paintable rigid radome.
- All Gabriel antennas meet or exceed Standard ANSI / TIA-222
- Antenna accommodates +/-20° elevation adjustment. (Specific installation limitations may apply.)
- Antenna mounts to a 1.9 in. – 4.5 in. (50 – 115 mm) diameter vertical mast pipe.
Special colors and / or logos available on request