mWave Industries, LLC is hiring for a Crating, Shipping & Receiving Specialist. This is an on-site position based in Windham, Maine. mWAVE is a leading global provider of innovative custom and commercial antenna solutions with special focus on Millimeter Wave Reflector Antennas. Our antenna brands include the industry leading Mark Grid, Gabriel, and mWAVE lines of terrestrial antenna which are recognized worldwide for their robust designs and reliability. Established in 2004, we design and manufacture standard and custom antenna products for commercial and government applications spanning the scientific, defense, and academic communities.
mWAVE is part of Alaris Holdings Ltd, an investment technology company with engineering and manufacturing locations in the US, UK, Germany, Finland and South Africa.
The Crating, Shipping, & Receiving Specialist is responsible for working independently to build custom wooden crates, pack and ship outbound mWAVE antennas, while also handling all inbound material shipments. We seek a Crating, Shipping, & Receiving Specialist who will be a flexible and dynamic player on our team.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
• Build all custom, wooden crates to be utilized for shipment of mWAVE antennas
• Pack and label all crates and cartons to mWAVE and customer specifications
• Maintain a high level of quality to ensure that mWAVE products are not damaged in the crate during transit
• Monitor needed inventory for crating and packaging and notify the Manufacturing Manager if orders need to be placed
• Load all outbound shipments onto the proper trucks and ensure they get safely secured
• Greet all incoming delivery drivers, receive freight, putting away items in correct locations/bins, and accurately fill out receiving paperwork
• Accurately track and record time on each production order
• Assist other Production team members with assembly, painting, inventory counts, etc as needed
• Manage ad-hoc queries from other departments (i.e. Sales, Engineering, etc)
• High School Diploma
• A minimum of 5 years of packaging and woodworking experience
• Forklift experience • Competence with power tools (saws, drills, nail guns, etc)
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to work overtime occasionally
• 4 day work week (Monday-Thursday) from 6AM-4:30PM
• 13 days of PTO and 9 paid company holidays per year
• Health, dental, vision, life insurance and retirement plans offered
• Company bonus plan
• Small company environment where everyone knows each other
No Recruiters or Phone Calls Please
mWAVE Industries LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.