QuickFire™ Antennas by Gabriel
Engineered to Reduce Weight and Cost
Gabriel’s QuickFireTM parabolic antennas are engineered to reduce cost and weight from the antenna without sacrificing any of the traditional mechanical qualities found on a typical carrier grade antenna. In addition, the feed design was redesigned to achieve optimum performance without using the expensive carrier grade feed materials. The result is an innovative feed design that equals the electrical characteristics of the more expensive feeds designs at a fraction of the cost. “Best in Class” Performance and Value
The success of the QuickFireTM design exceeded Gabriel’s and the markets expectations. Gabriel is proud to continue to offer these antennas to unlicensed carrier markets.
These QuickFireTM antennas are designed for the unlicensed band market segment and are available in all industry standard configurations. These are the Standard (QF and QFD) and High Performance (HQF and HQFD) models. These models are available in both Plane and Dual Polarized models and range in size from 2-ft. (0.6) to 6-ft (1.8) diameters. All models feature Gabriel’s innovative feed design and highly recognized mechanical features that deliver service and reliability in all environmental conditions.
Facts & Features
- mWAVE – Gabriel “Best In Class” Quality and Dependability.
- Innovative Feed Designs.
- Type “N” Female connector, 50 ohm.
- QuickFireTM feeds allow for easy installation and inspection.
- Gabriel antennas meet or exceed Standards ANSI / TIA-222
- 2-foot (0.6-m) models are supplied with Gabriel’s Patented Quick Align MountTM.
- The feed assembly on 2-ft. models is front insertable.