ANTENNA TEST RANGE AND TESTING SERVICES
Part of our testing includes S parameter testing and radiation pattern testing. mWAVE is currently equipped to test antennas and antenna components up to 90 GHz and we continue to invest in equipment to expand our capabilities. For antenna patterns, the outdoor range is equipped with a S/A rectangular chart recorder. For S parameter testing, mWAVE maintains a calibrated network analyzer along with other signal generators and other calibrated equipment.
Our engineering staff has extensive knowledge and practice using up to date electromagnetic and structural modeling software. This experience takes them from the office, to the lab, test range, shop floor, and out into the field.
MWAVE HAS EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE DESIGNING MILLIMETER WAVE ANTENNA FOR THE MOST ADVANCED AIRBORNE AND CUSTOM APPLICATIONS
- Available in 8” and 1FT sizes with and without mounts
- Superior Radiation Efficiency
- Sturdy and weather resistant reflector and radome design
- mWave’s 80 GHz, 94 GHz and 110 GHz products can be configured for commercial, airborne, radar or military applications
- Linear Polarization, Dual Polarization option available
- Integrated direct waveguide connect design options available
- Compact, rugged aluminum mount design using corrosion resistant materials, stainless steel hardware
- Survival ratings: 125 mph wind / 1 inch ice
- Operate wind: 70 mph
- Superior fine azimuth and elevation adjustment
- Optional sight alignment tool available
- Experience with lightweight airborne and other specialized applications