57.0 – 66.0 GHz High Performance Parabolic Antenna
mWAVE offers an industry leading portfolio of 8”, 1FT, 2FT and 3FT diameter 60 GHz parabolic antennas for applications that can be customized to mate with the radio manufacturers ODU or for advanced military or airborne applications. The modular design can be configured with or without our advanced compact aluminum mount that offers superior fine azimuth and elevation adjustment required at these high frequencies. Please review our data sheet below for further mechanical and electrical specifications.
|1 ft. (.3m)||Linear||HRP1-600||57.0-66.0 GHz|
|2 ft. (.6m)||Linear||HRP2-600||57.0-66.0 GHz|
- Superior Radiation Efficiency
- Linear Polarization
- Integrated direct waveguide connect design options available
- 1FT – Sturdy weather resistant plastic reflector.
2FT – Sturdy aluminum 1 piece construction reflector, shroud assembly
- Weather resistant radome included
- Compact, rugged aluminum mount design using corrosion resistant materials, stainless steel hardware
- Superior fine azimuth and elevation adjustment
- Optional sight alignment tool available
- Fully pre-assembled, ready to install
- HRP1-600 – 14 lbs (6.35 kg)
HRP2-600 – 20 lbs (9.07 kg)